Sunday, January 10, 2010

#96. Buy a basal thermometer

I really hate being on birth control.  I know that its not natural, and I don't like the way my body handles it. Zac and I were all set to use rhythm method and symptothermal methods for family planning after we got married....then he forgot to add me to his health insurance and that went out the window.  So glad I spend the 6 months before that taking my temp everyday to get used to charting and let my body get back to normal after coming off of the pill.  Needless to say I was mad and a little disappointed.  I had even done this 21 day cleanse...thats right, 21 days, to get rid of the hormones that were left behind. Then had to go right back on them.  Anyway.  I run out of my prescription for the pill on Tuesday and will start charting again.  I'm glad to say goodbye pills!

No comments:

Post a Comment