Wednesday, January 6, 2010

#43, Buy a book of baby food recipes

Thank you amazon for making books cheap and gratification instant.  For those of you that read my daily blog, Little Trailer Big People, you know why this was important to me even though I have no kids yet.  I have a huge family, lots of babies (6 this last year between my family and my husband's) and the health of all those babies is very important to me as a physician and aunt/cousin.  In fact, I get to take care of two of them tonight (see you soon Zavier and Zayne) and I get to take care of Bean, Aubrie, and Everett on a regular basis.  This is just another way for me to care for them and make sure they get good quality, natural foods, still full of nutrients instead of preservatives.  Who knows, maybe one day I can convert the whole clan, considering how cheap and easy it is, and we will have a monthly  cook session to get them set.  I need to know how to make more than apples, pears, and sweet potatoes for that so I will be pumped when I get my books!

P.S. Maggie tried the sweet potatoes with Caroline's rice cereal last night and she was yelling for more!

2 comments:

  1. Trust me - you are going down a path I tried & it didn't end up pretty. I had baggies and baggies of frozen veggies cubes with kids who HATED them. Wait until the green beans - she will hate them - and I can say I don't blame them. I also may have a book - remind me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is a fantastic idea! I've never ordered off of Amazon before, I usually just do eBay and Thrift Stores, is it easy to do?
    I can't wait to see how things are progressing with this!
    Yummmmm, sweet potatoes! So healthy!!

    ReplyDelete