Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh my carbs

I just started a diet (even though the book insists it's not actually a diet) following the Cracking the Fat-Loss Code plan.  It's been not too bad yet.  This is week 1 day 2 of basically no carbs at all.  Food pyramid style you need about 250g/day, this week I'm to stay at 20g or less each day.  I love potatoes and this makes me sad. But anyway, wish me luck as I start to try to knock off those 55lbs I'd really like to lose.  And yes, I do need to lose 55 according to every body mass index and height/weight chart ever.  I'd be thrilled with 40. Lets start with 10.




PS, I haven't forgotten any of these goals, on the contrary, I completed 4 more recently, I just have become very lax in documenting them and I will catch up sometime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment