Tuesday, March 16, 2010

#72. Plant spring seedlings

I am a farmer at heart.  I really am.  I like to pretend that I could be a city girl.  Live in the hustle and bustle and love it, but I'm just not sure I can.  Case in point, I've planted a garden at every place I've lived.  Even when it was a little herb garden that had to live in the window sill, it was there.  I really don't have much of a green thumb, but it's not for lack of trying.  This year I planted jalapenos, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, roma tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, onions, and something else I can't remember.  Mom and dad told me I can plant a big garden out at their house as long as its not a "weed patch."  So, after I get back from my trip in April, I've got a hot date with the tiller.  You will see pictures cause its gonna be awesome, in a completely dorky vegetable laden way.

No comments:

Post a Comment