Wednesday, February 16, 2011

# 81. Buy tickets to go and see the Nutcracker at Christmas

While I have in no way updated this blog recently, I have been working to knock a few things off my list.  I bought tickets for myself and my best friend to go see the Nutcracker at the Touhill in St. Louis.  It was a great evening for the both of us.  We've been talking about going for a long time so I got online and finally did it.  We had great seats, front row.  I must say, a couple things were a little shocking....mostly the extreme tightness of the mens' pants and the obvious lack of jock strap/cup but once you get over the initial shock when each of them joins the stage (trust me, it's like a train wreck, ya can't look away) you are amazed at their control.  My favorite thing was probably the little kids  that danced as the mice.  It was just great.  I look forward to when Courtney and I have our own little girls to take back to watch it again.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment