Thursday, April 15, 2010

Renewal

I swear I haven't forgotten about this project.  Gotten a little off track, yes, but forgotten, no.  I have still been trying my darndest to mark things off my list.  I actually feel like I need to revise a couple of my goals.  I don't think I'm gonna worry about 2 new recipes each month, but revise it to try two new foods each month.  I don't cook as much as I'd like, cause Zac is out of town, but the purpose was not to cook more, but rather to try new foods.  So, consider it switched.  Also, I am really bad about keeping track of the daily stuff.  Knowing that I have to keep track makes me more apt to actually do them, but the recording part is surprizingly hard to keep up with.  I am renewing my efforts as of today, April 15th and starting to record, record, record!  Look forward to more coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment